Looking for international experience in Public Health? Check out our current job listings below:
Coordinador (a) Casa de Huésped:
Christian Nonprofit Organization in Managua seeks Guesthouse Coordinator. Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position required, providing hospitality to guests, as well as supervision of kitchen and cleaning staff. Must be able to use Excel and plan menus, write procedures, schedule work shifts, and sell guesthouse and conference rooms services. Hotel management or related careers preferred. Must be fluent in Spanish and English. Good written and verbal skills. Open to an irregular work schedule.
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 13th.
Delegation Team Coordinator
Christian Public Health Nonprofit seeks two highly motivated, bilingual professionals to join our team. The ideal candidates will be capable of inspiring foreign volunteers to take action to work alongside vulnerable communities to improve their health, and committed to a vision of health for all.
The Delegation Team Coordinator position will lead teams of volunteers from churches or universities who will serve alongside community leaders in rural areas, centered around water filter, construction or health-related projects. Estimated 10 days in rural communities per month.
The Volunteer Coordinator position works primarily in Managua and will coordinate individual volunteer travel plans, in-country logistics, and overall experience of volunteers serving in Nicaragua. These volunteers include long-term or short-term service volunteers, medical professionals, research assistants, and summer public health students/interns.
- BA / BS in Social Services, Communications, Education, Humanities or other relevant fields, or at least 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Experience in Project or Volunteer Management/Coordination
- Professional Work experience of 2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English & Spanish)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexibility and ability to work efficiently under pressure to achieve results in an fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural abilities.
- Ability to work as a part of a team, as well the ability to lead a team
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com by October 6th