Looking for international experience in Public Health? Check out our current job listings below:
Technical Research Fellow
Function/Purpose of Technical Research Fellow:
Generate and coordinate grant and manuscript opportunities that align with AMOS’ strategy, disseminate knowledge about community-based strategies in rural healthcare, and foster the development of the next generation of global health leaders.
- Two-year commitment.
- Humility (good listener, works with the team), hungry (mission-driven, hard worker), and people-smart (thoughtful about others, emotionally intelligent).
- Inclusive, patient, and good with working in a diverse team environment.
- Knowledge of community-based participatory research principles.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Advanced English level.
- Advanced or Fluent Spanish level.
- Public health knowledge.
- Training and development of personnel.
- Current driver’s license.
- Ability to handle motorcycles.
- Availability to travel more than 10 days per month on field visits.