The AMOS Mission Experience is a mission trip organized by AMOS. It is an opportunity for people from anywhere to join us and there is no need for you to plan or coordinate a full team.
Dates: Friday, July 28th – Sunday, August 6th, 2023
Join us for a 10-day life-changing experience as we travel to rural Nicaragua to work alongside local community health leaders in a community-identified project that will help improve the health of families in need.
How to apply
Apply here before April 1st, 2023. Only 12 slots available!
Why come on a mission team?
- Experience the AMOS mission and a new way of life firsthand
- Use your gifts to help others by working on collaborative, evidence-based projects that help to build up local leaders over time
- Establish mutually beneficial, formational partnerships that create lasting change for God’s kingdom
Requirements for participants
- Be willing to participate in 3 virtual team calls before your arrival
- Be in good physical health
- Spanish skills are helpful, but not required
- Background check
- Travel health insurance
- COVID Vaccine
During your Mission Experience
- Be willing to have an attitude of servanthood and teamwork
- Be flexible and respectful
- Commit to the full itinerary and goals of the team
Total cost: $1,420
($142 per day) Includes:
- Support for community projects
- Trip Coordination, Team Guide/Translation support
- All meals (except tourist day)
- All transportation (in-country)
- Tour of Managua
Does NOT include:
- Pre-travel vaccines
- Travel insurance + background check
- Tourist day meals
Email us at email@example.com. Remember the deadline to apply is April 1st, 2023!